qPCR and quantitative PCR can be perform on different instruments, Corbett Rotorgene, Stratagene Mx3000P and Mx3005P or ABI, Eppendorf and BioRad. Each plateform use a different software more or less elaboarated.
qbase allows you to analyse your qPCR data from different plateform all together and to archive the results in a databse. qbase is the ultimate real time pcr data management system. qbase is available in Australia and New zealand exclusively from Integrated Sciences
qBasePlus is the professional successor of the Ghent University qBase software for real-time PCR data analysis. qBasePlus is based on the proven geNorm and qBase technology (with thousands of citations in PubMed), enhanced with proprietary algorithms and innovative features. The software provides the required power and functionality for advanced users (large datasets, inter-run calibration, etc), while keeping an intuitive approach that is also suitable for non-experts.
||full license commercial
||full license academic
||one by one
|first license (AUD)
benefits of qBasePlus
based on proven solutions for quality control, normalization, and inter-run calibration
* easy to use
automated calculation without user knowledge of formulas
* time saver
fast calculations, direct import of instrument data export, integrated data organizer, batch import
intuitive for small experiments, powerful for big experiments
features of qBasePlus
* instant response & fast calculation engine
* based on proven geNorm and qBase technology
* normalization using multiple reference genes
* PCR efficiency estimation and correction (also on individual run level)
* correction of inter-run variation using one or more inter-run calibrators (on normalized relative quantity level)
* proper error propagation along the entire calculation track (including error on estimated PCR efficiency)
* scalable graphics with easy export
* alert bar with warnings and tips
* integrated data organizer
* quality control on various levels (raw data, normalization, inter-run calibration)
* data consistency check during import and editing
* powerful run editor
* platform independent (runs on Windows, Mac, Linux and Solaris)
* both free and full license available
Download the brochure here
how to order?
Download the software directly from Biogazelle after free login www.biogazelle.com/mybiogazelle/mydownloads
Install the software on your computer and open qBasePlus. Select "Help > Licensing > Request demo license".
Within the "Manual procedure" section you will find your computer specific install ID:
"Your install ID: XXXXXXXXXXXX-X.X"
Simply provide us this ID with your purchase order.
By continuing the "Request demo license" wizard, you can obtain a 30-days fully functional license key.
For more information please contact us.
The commercial license costs $6,000 for a single user, with volume discount for multiple users (50% for the second licence, 52.5% for the third licence...) and significant discount for non-profit institutions using the software for their not-for-profit research ($2,100) with similar discount structure for multiple licence. Both full licenses include a software support and upgrade subscription for 6 months, starting from the date of purchase. We highly recommend to buy an additional one-year (18 months in total) support and upgrade subscription (25% of full license cost). Biogazelle is committed to release frequent upgrades.