How do you measure up?
Better price, better dye, why don't you try!
Customers save an average of 45% when they switch to our latest qPCR master mix! How much will YOU save? Prices are starting from only $0.36 per reaction!
- Conveniently aliquoted in 1ml tubes
- 4 pack size available: 1, 5, 10 or 20 tubes of 1ml (250 rxn of 20µl per tube)
- 5x Master mix for larger DNA/cDNA input or high throughput instruments with low volume reaction
- Stable at room temperature for up to 1 month
- Available for Probe, intercalating Eva Green dye and HRM
- With or without ROX and one ROX concentration fit all ABI instruments
|5x HOT FirePol Probe Mix |
| Cat# without Rox / with Rox||Rxn||Price GST excl. ||Price/20µl rxn |
| 08-15-00001 / 08-14-00001||250||$140||$0.56|
| 08-15-00005 / 08-14-00005||1,250||$600||$0.48|
| 08-15-00010 / 08-14-00010||2,500||$1,000||$0.40|
| 08-15-00020 / 08-14-00020||5,000||$1,800||$0.36|
| 5x HOT FirePol EvaGreen Mix |
|Cat#||Rxn ||Price GST Excl.||Price/20µl rxn |
|5x HOT FirePol HRM Mix (EvaGreen) |
|Cat#||Rxn||Price GST Excl. ||Price/20µl rxn |
In order to provide access to the best possible prices, EvaGreen/HRM mixes contain ROX by default.
EvaGreen/HRM mixes containing ROX can be used on every instrument even if your instrument doesn't require ROX, the ROX signal will just not been used. ROX doesn't interfere in the reaction however if you want an EvaGreen mix without ROX contact us for the appropriate catalogue number and corresponding pricing.
EvaGreen mixes and HRM mixes have a different formulation and have been optimised for their corresponding application. While the mixes will work for both applications it is not recommended to do so.
EvaGreen mixes (quantitation and HRM) are sold for research use only.